Marcell Media Console w/ Faux Stone
For the sophisticate who loves it all, a tantalizing media console this way comes. Handsome, substantial silhouette keeps mixed materials grounded, rich mission oak hue lets simulated slate and antique mirror details steal the show. Window-pane cabinet doors conceal ample storage for media, entertaining ware, or board games, while open shelf displays electronic equipment or chic glassware. Spacious top handles your flat screen TV or a delicious appetizer spread. Adore this eclectic anywhere console as your entertainment center, dining room buffet, or entryway sideboard.
Authentic variations in faux slate and antique mirror texture will occur.
- Accommodates flat screen TV up to 45.75" W overall
- Handsome simulated stone details
- 1 fixed media shelf, 2 adjustable cabinet shelves, 2 fixed cabinet shelves
- Media shelf has 1 cord control outlet
- Windowpane cabinet doors w/ antique mirror
- Authentically textured synthetic stone will vary
- Each antiqued mirror will differ for unique look
- Goes anywhere console
- Eclectic transitional style
- Mission oak w/ antique mirror and earth toned faux slate tiles
- Overall: 48" W x 17" D x 28.5" H
-Top: 47.75" W x 17" D
- Media shelf: 44" W x 15" D x 6" H
- Cabinet shelves: 21.5" W x 13.5" D x 8.5" H (adjust 2" up/down)
- Cabinets: 21.5" W x 15" D x 17.5" H
- Approx. weight: 97 lb.
- Supports up to: 85 lb. (top), 20 lb. (media shelf), 15 lb. (each cabinet shelf)
- Materials: MDF, particle board, laminated ash veneer, 4mm antique mirror, faux stone
Q: How wide do the cabinet doors open?
A: 17.5" W
Q: How wide is the media shelf opening?
A: 36.75" W
Q: What does 45.75" W overall mean?
A: The total width of the television, from edge to edge.
Q: What size are the mirrored panels?
A: 6.5" W x 6" H
There are no frequently asked questions at this time.Notes:
Item Specifications -