Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Merchandise must be mail order packed (per passed ISTA report) and UPSable. NON-UPSable items need to be authorized by SEI.
- SEI will not pay for product shipped outside the noted shipping window unless prior written permission is obtained from SEI
- All products must meet CARB P2 requirements.
- ALL UPHOLSTERED PRODUCTS MUST BE SHIPPED WITH TB117-2013 AND CANADA FLAMMABILITY COMPLIANT MATERIALS.
- FACTORY CONFIRMED SHIP DATES MUST BE HONORED. LATE SHIPMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO FINANCIAL PENALTY or CANCELLATION.
- Item and PO number must be displayed on the outside of all cartons in a barcode and human readable format.
- Factories must ship in a 40 foot or larger container. All LCL or 20 foot containers must have SEI’s written authorization or the factory will be subject to charge backs for the additional freight charges that SEI incurs.
- MUST contact SEI prior to booking for routing/shipping instructions and distribution of the PO quantities for Dallas, Carlisle, Las Vegas, CastleGate DCs, and/or UK warehouses.
- Factory will be charged back for costs incurred by unauthorized variance from authorized PO distribution quantity.
- Bill-of-lading must be noted for Telex Release or Seaway Bill. (Refer SEI Authorized Carriers List for detailed B/L instructions.)
- Failure to consult last authorized carrier email from SEI will result in charge backs for the additional cost incurred.
- Fred Hall and Associates will be clearing this shipment and should be listed as the notify party.
- ISF and Commercial Invoice must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 WORKING hours prior to the VESSEL ship date.
- Any incomplete PO line is subject to cancellation if the balance due is not shipped within 30 days of the first shipment.
- Consolidation of an item¡¯s PO lines to improve manufacturing efficiencies is not allowed without prior written approval from SEI.
- Invoice, Packing List, Shipping Advice, Seaway Bill must be sent to email@example.com for payment to be processed. PAYMENT TERMS ARE FROM THE DATE RHONDA RECEIVES ALL DOCUMENTS.
- SEI requires 3% parts per PO line quantity. All parts MUST be shipped to Dallas warehouse. Factories will be charged back for additional cost to reposition parts not send to the Dallas DC.
- First draft of assembly instructions must be sent to SEI within 30 days from receiving this PO.
- All launch samples and parts are required to SEI warehouse at Texas. SEI has the right to charge back the shipper back for launch samples or parts that are shipped to other warehouses without SEI’s approval.
© 2019 SEIDAL.com. All rights reserved.
United We Stand!